Call or message below businesses for in-store availability
Coverguard Gel Knee Pad
Coverguard Workwear offers you a wide range of high-performance, versatile, comfortable and aesthetic workwear at the best value for money. Adopting a Coverguard product means choosing a professional brand that can bring you safety and well-being on a daily basis.
The special features of the Coverguard Workwear equipments make it unmatched in any activity, for example with multiple pockets, tool pockets, kneepads and removable sleeves. Find a wide selection of professional workwear like our trousers, suits or work jackets for a casual look and sportswear.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION AND MATERIALS
- Independent kneepads in EVA (thermoplastic Ethylene-Vinyl-Acetate) with a plastic cap and gel inside for more comfort
- 2 tightening elastic straps with a plastic buckle fastening system (to be fastened on the outer side of the leg)
- Knee protectors for work in the kneeling position
- Great comfort thanks to the gel system
- To be fastened around the leg (allows the worker to change or leave the kneeling working position easier, to re-establish normal blood circulation)
MAIN APPLICATION FIELDS
- Working in the kneeling position on a flat floor
- Not to be used in difficult conditions (like on broken rocks)
- However, no knee protector can guarantee that the worker will not suffer from medical complications when they work in the kneeling position for a long time
- Type 1 = Knee protectors, independent from another garment to be attached around the leg
- Level 1 = the knee protectors should be adapted to work on flat floors where objects higher than 1 cm are not a common danger
These kneepads are in conformity with the model of individual safety equipment which correspond to The CE Type-examination certificate 4548 (Issue 1) Extension 1 Delivered by SATRA (notified body n2 0321)
Coverguard Gel Knee Pad is available at Mansour Est. Badaro, Beirut, Lebanon.