Call or message below businesses for more info
Evoluent VerticalMouse 4 Left
Avoids forearm twisting for comfort and good health
The patented shape supports your hand in an upright neutral posture that generally avoids forearm twisting. Many users, including medical doctors, ergonomists and physical therapists, said the Evoluent VerticalMouse provides superior comfort and even relieved their wrist pain.
Comfortable and easy to use
The shape is thoughtfully sculpted for uncompromised comfort and easy-to-reach programmable buttons. No finger contortions are needed to operate the buttons.
Adjustable optical sensor
Pointer speed controls on the side allow convenient adjustment without even releasing your grip from the mouse.
Improved thumb rest
The thumb rest has been reshaped to provide even more comfort over earlier versions.
Pointer speed indicators
Top mounted LEDs show through the chrome thumb rest to indicate selected pointer speed including extra low (XL), low (LO), MD (medium), to high (HI).
Now two thumb buttons
A new bottom thumb button provides greatly extended functionality when used with the included driver.
Lighted Evoluent logo
The logo is pure eye candy. The illumination turns off when the system is in sleep mode to conserve notebook battery power.
Extended lip prevents rubbing
An extra wide lip along the bottom edge prevents the last finger from rubbing the desk.
Powerful and intuitive driver
Evoluent Mouse Manager provides extensive but easy to use functionality for 6 buttons through a simple and intuitive interface.
- Downloadable driver for Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10 in 32/64 bit for programming all 6 buttons. The driver is not required. The VerticalMouse 4 still has basic functionality without it.
- Freeware driver for other Windows versions at www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/XMouseButtonControl.htm (Evoluent has no business relationship with this vendor.)
- USB only; not compatible with PS2 adapters. May be compatible with some USB KVM switches but it is not guaranteed.
- Downloadable driver for programming 6 buttons. The driver is not required. VerticalMouse 4 still has basic functionality if the driver is not installed.
- Basic functionality without a driver.
- Compatibility unknown.