Avoids forearm twisting for comfort and good health
The patented shape supports your hand in an upright neutral posture that generally avoids forearm twisting. Many users, including medical doctors, ergonomists and physical therapists, said the Evoluent VerticalMouse provides superior comfort and even relieved their wrist pain.
Comfortable and easy to use
The shape is thoughtfully sculpted for uncompromised comfort and easy-to-reach programmable buttons. No finger contortions are needed to operate the buttons.
Adjustable optical sensor
Pointer speed controls on the side allow convenient adjustment without even releasing your grip from the mouse.
Improved thumb rest
The thumb rest has been reshaped to provide even more comfort over earlier versions.
Pointer speed indicators
Top mounted LEDs show through the chrome thumb rest to indicate selected pointer speed including extra low (XL), low (LO), MD (medium), to high (HI).
Now two thumb buttons
A new bottom thumb button provides greatly extended functionality when used with the included driver.
Powerful and intuitive driver
Evoluent Mouse Manager for Mac provides extensive but easy to use functionality for 6 buttons through a simple and intuitive interface.
Extended lip prevents rubbing
An extra wide lip along the bottom edge prevents the last finger from rubbing the desk.
Connects to Mac systems via Bluetooth.
- 1 AA battery. Good for about 3 months of average use.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Not compatible with Windows.
- Includes Mac OS X driver for programming 6 buttons. The driver is not required. VerticalMouse 4 still has basic functionality without the driver.
1. Before connecting Evoluent VerticalMouse, go to the Applications folder to find and remove any existing Evoluent Mouse Manager and any other mouse software, except touchpad drivers, to avoid software conflict.
2. Go to System Preferences, Bluetooth and click Setup New Device or click the plus sign + to add the mouse. Slide the power switch on the bottom of the VerticalMouse to the green position or cycle it off and on to establish a connection.
3. Press the Pointer Speed button on the side of the mouse to light up two to three indicator lights for optimal pointer speed.
4. The mouse has default functions without a driver. Evoluent Mouse Manager for Mac may be installed to program the buttons and adjust the pointer speed.
5. After the driver is installed, button functions may be changed by clicking the E icon in System Preferences to open Evoluent Mouse Manager for Mac. The driver may be removed by going to the Applications folder, Evoluent folder and clicking Uninstall.
6. Replace the AA battery when a red light on the thumb rest blinks, or when the pointer becomes unresponsive.
Evoluent VerticalMouse 4 Right Mac is available at Dabbous Mega Supplies in